Masternaut On Time uses the power of telematics to improve the accuracy, agility and accountability of your current job management solution.
Masternaut On Time benefits
Masternaut On Time is a module within Masternaut Connect that synchronises job information with vehicle position and status in order to create a seamless jobs workflow.
- Track your live schedule and react to late jobs with live alerts
- Optimise future schedules with insights from automated planned vs actual reports
- Reduce missed visits and incoming enquiries by proactively communicating ETA to customers
Live job tracking
Track live job progress and respond immediately to any late running jobs or scheduling problems.
- Get automated job start, finish and duration times based on arrival and departure
- Set up custom live alerts to notify you whenever a job is running late
- View the current status of jobs (early, on time, late) and easily reassign jobs with a simple drop-down
Planned vs actual reporting
The data from completed jobs can be used to evaluate and optimise your future schedule.
- Automate job reports in Connect to reveal % of jobs on time, jobs completed vs jobs planned, and more
- Report by driver, vehicle or group to discover the most efficient workers or where most time is lost
- Export all job data to run custom reports and uncover further insights
End customer notification
Improve customer experience and reduce job duration by providing accurate ETAs for customers.
- Trigger an automated SMS to your end customer with live location data
- They can tap on a link to track the vehicle in real time
- Customise the parameters to suit your business
Masternaut On Time also uses the SmarterDriver app, where drivers can:
- See their automated to do list of assigned jobs
- View job details such as address and expected arrival and duration times
- Cancel jobs and leave job notes for managers to see